What We Do
The Canine Devine Farm is Boulder County’s Premier Open-Space Dog Sanctuary and Wellness Center.
With 8 gorgeous acres and a personal, caring touch, you can rest easy knowing that your four-legged friends will receive the best care possible and love every minute of their time here.
We provide daycare, overnight boarding, and special training. No request is too short or too long! We’ll watch your dog for a couple of hours or a couple of weeks – whatever you need.
Happy Dog Packages
We provide the following services for all of our farm stays:
- Pick up service. Don’t have time to drop off your dog before work? We’ll come right to your house and pick up your dog ourselves!
- Access to 8 acres of open space. Let your dog enjoy the vast open spaces of the Rocky Mountains. We provide constant supervision and a large fenced area for safety.
- Adventure hikes. We’ll adventure beyond the fence and into the wilderness on guided excursions throughout the property and to nearby trails and lakes.
- Fun, fun, fun! Your pups will have plenty of time to play and socialize with their new friends.
- Obedience training. Choose up to three established commands, and we’ll continue to work on them with your pup.
- Healthy diets and medical support. We provide high quality, all-natural food for the dogs here, and if your dog has special dietary or medicinal needs, we’ll make sure to take care of those, too.
- Individual love and care. We’ll get up with your puppies at night, give your elderly dogs plenty of rest, and everything in between.
One Day Getaways and Canine Daycare
Do you worry about leaving your dog cooped up while you’re at work? Wish your dog had more friends to play with? A bigger space to run and exercise?
Do you want to help your dog achieve their highest potential? To become more intelligent and healthy through daily guidance and basic training?
Bring your dog to Canine Daycare! Let your dog spend the day playing, running, and getting all their pent up energy out. We’ll make sure your pups use their minds in productive ways, helping each dog reach their highest potential. You’ll come home to one very tired, satisfied, and happy dog!
Worried about time? We’ll even come pick your dogs up in the morning and drop them back off in the evening. Contact us to learn more.
Canine Staycations and Boarding
When you’re trying to enjoy a vacation or focus during a work trip, the last thing you want to do is worry about whether you dog is ok. Our overnights include all the great perks of daycare, plus nightly updates and pictures to put your mind at ease.
In addition to our wide open-space area, we have a cozy converted farmhouse perfect for getting a good night’s sleep. We invite you to bring your own crate or bed so your dog has a comforting connection to home.
Whether you need one night, one month, or special care of sorts, we’re here to help. Contact us to learn more.
Our professional trainers will take your obedience training beyond sit, stay, and come!
Want to work on advanced commands or special tricks? Have a particular behavior issue you want to target? Our professional dog trainers will work one-on-one with your dog to help them develop new skills and become better companions.
Why not make the most of your dog’s stay here? Contact us to learn more.
Canine Devine Community Events
Through our community events, we bring together people and animals to share our stories and successes. Once a month, we gather together at our beautiful farm for outdoor celebrations with good food and growing friendships.
In the spirit of canine wellness, we’ll invite industry experts onsite for these monthly events to speak about different topics related to all aspects of having healthy, happy dogs. Topics include healthy diets, care for puppies and older dogs, behavioral discussions, finding the right breed for your family, and more.
Come and join us for our next event! Contact us for more information.